Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Is it possible?

One quick question... I'm wondering if it's at all possible for men to be "on their period". I mean i know not biologically it's not, but emotionally. Like for example a few weeks ago I wrote some things to someone, who may have considered me a friend, and I consider her one as well. But, yeah, so i go off on this rant, which at the time seemed very logical, and purposeful, and the truth. I emoted like i have rarely done, ever.

So anyways, i ranted and i sent the email rant to this person, and they responded and i replied, and i tried to clarify my previous rant, which probably was just as confusing and the original one. A few days later i ended up going through my email box and i decided to read what i had written and came to realize that i was "eff'n trippin"!

This leads me to wonder, "was i on my period?" Let me know what ya'll think. Peace.

Oh yeah, to the person this is concerning, I want to appologize... Peace.

5 comments:

nikki said...

everyone has moments where they feel a little "off". i think if the person truly considers you to be his or her friend, he or she will recognize this and know anything you said was just what you were feeling at the moment and was in no way a reflection of how you feel about him or her or the friendship. i'm sure he or she will understand.

Abeni said...

lets hope the apology was taken.You already did your part and yeah we all trip at some time

muffins gone WILD! said...

yes guys have "emotional periods"!!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

naw folk, we just get testosterone overload - good looking

MZPEACH said...

Guys get mood swings all the time.