Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This is not only a test...
it is also a quiz
a feat on strength,
a test of my two thumbs dexterity....
a referendum on yesterdays sincerity.

i am still in orlando... saw sheray... i don't think we are really friends... she didn't seem all that excited to see me (i know i am not the center of her universe) "but still"... as my wife would say... show a little love. hopefully she let go of me mentioning our car buying decision to people talk way too f'n much.

ehhh.... whadda ya gonna do?

test over... this better work cuz thats a lot of typing i just did.

1 comment:

AE Christmas said...

I must comment on this... she actually did talk to me later in the day, and the next day. good thing i'm not a jealous, over assuming, self absorbed piece of crap. i am happy things like this don't bother me....