Sunday, January 31, 2010

I write this post with the expectation that my life is changing,
changing with every breath, every blink, every thought,
thought consumes my every action,
action has forced me to inaction and disbelief,
disbelief that what i know, i don't know,
know this,
this is my fault.

I create my destiny
destiny has brought wrath upon my doorstep.

I felt the subtle brush of uneasiness as she spoke
spoke words of excitement on past love
love that changed and called her
her nonchalant acceptance of salutes from a past sutors clicks
clicks and ticks only reveal the time
time reveals the truth.

I fuckin' hate where i am, what i am, what was, and what will be!!!!!!

maybe this isn't what it is... maybe i have jumped to conclusion... this is more than likely my fault and any discussion will eventually reveal me to be correct.

No comments: