Monday, January 11, 2010

1/365

What am i doing...

I'm not writing, thinking, reading, shooting, listening....

Am i even living? Is it possible to live without doing...?

I mean to exist means you have to survive some infinite number of moments to arrive at the point in which you currently are...

Am i truly surving...?

To survive means to have fought through and struggled to reach the "now"...

So i am here, so then i must be surviving, and i must be living, because i'm here now...

i am here regardless of my willingness, or fervor, or desire, or curiousity, or physicality, or adaptability, or love, or love, or love...

I am here and i keep typing the word "hear" whenever i want to type the word here... see i'm not listening.... my synapses and grey matter are trying to grasp my attention but i still don't hear them....




I am hearing now, in the here and now... I promise myself 365 days of posting... let me have one whole year of my life to remember, to challenge me, to call me out on my bullshit when i say i'm gonna do something and tell nobody, so when i don't do it, i can move on under the covers of day...

where: Orlando, Embassy Suites
what: typing and just listening to Canibus' Poet Laurete 2 & Jay Electronica's Exhibit C

Peace Grandma, peace Aunt Nancy, peace Anika aka Ms. Nikki
1/365

No comments: