Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Pieces of my Peace

Mean's to an End

I am the means,
I don't need to see the ends.
My purpose is to build and destroy
some of these institutions.
So when my thoughts
bring forth revolution,
and inspires some solution
to the population pollution;
while contributing to the eradication
of a system of education
that does little for edification
and nothing for the black nation.


Fin.

The end is "n-here."

I have packed by bags,
and said my goodbye's.

I am not leaving alone,
but I will be going alone.

The cries of my absence will not be heard,
they will not be felt,
they will not be remembered.

Peace

5 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

Damn, bruh... I can use both of those pieces with my theme music...

Short, but powerful.

Thanks.

Meadow said...

Man, this is beautiful. I love it! So strong.

Nika Laqui said...

Beautiful......
DO DA DAMN THANG!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I'm impressed! You're a talented writer!

nikki said...

your poetry is so beautiful! just like your elusive smile :)