Thursday, July 20, 2006

It's Like a Narcotic...



I find myself in a moment of reminesence,
on how the drug has affected my whole existence,
an act that didn't recieve any opposition
it set my soul on fire and made me stop, look, and lissen.

Only thing i could do was close my eyes,
and feel how the affect caused a rise,
in my blood pressure,
triggering a head nodding gesture,
a symptom associated with overindulgence,
it was a substance for which i had no defense.

The melodic bass drops increased my minds elevation,
the tap of the treble disrupted my brain cell population,
nausea came from the flow of the lyrics,
the Trinity combined to capture my spirit,
to the point where i can't live unless i here it.

I gotta get it,
Now i got it,
Music... is like a narcotic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is great! For a minute there I thought you were talking about drugs. But you're right...music is like a drug. I know I'm an addict! I love music!

nikki said...

beautiful as usual, luv. i drink music in everyday and pray to get drunk.