Friday, May 19, 2006

Peace Brother Malcolm 1925-1965

I can't let this day go buy without having posted atleast one message commemorating the birthday of Brother Malcolm Shabazz. He is one of my few mentors and has meant a lot to me.




So Peace. Here are some links to information on him, I definitely implore you all to spend a few minutes honoring his memory by reading or listening to one of his many speeches. His messages are so relevant today that it's not even funny.

Official Website of Malcolm X

Audio Files


Audio and Video


Peace!!!!

4 comments:

Abeni said...

Thanks for this.Malcolm was really special

nikki said...

thank you for acknowledging his bday. especially when i totally forgot until you mentioned it.

MZPEACH said...

I remembered...

The Brown Blogger said...

Yes brother, thanks.