Wednesday, May 10, 2006

4 things and First Year Lists

I have once again succumb to the wishes of another blogger and completed this "list". i hope you all take this info down, and use it to get credit cards in my name.


YOUR FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE.....
School: Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University located in Tallahassee, Florida.

Where did you live? Sampson—3rd Floor. P phi P (playa phi pimp) ran things that year.

Who was/were your roommate(s)? My man Jake from the Chi. I don’t think dude woulda made it through that year if not for all the goodies my Mom’s sent down.

Do you still talk to them? Nah. He moved back to the Chi. I think he coaches basketball up there.

Ever get in trouble in the dorms? nope, I knew how to run.

Something you remember about when you first lived on campus? playing dominoes all day. Ordering $5 pizza from this place called Backyard Pizza, and I could swear they made it in their backyard. Chillin’ on the “Set”. And going to the Biggie concert for free.

Your campus phone number or other number:who remembers that? Unless you’re a sophmore.

First party attended? It was at Diamonds n’ Pearls (DNP) it was off the chain, plus it was down the street from the school.

First Bar you got wasted at? Never drank in college.

Favorite Pizza Place? ”dominos. actually, the drivers weren't getting robbed until my class got there, then all hell broke loose. we were some fucking thugs for real.”—Nikki

Thanks to Nikki’s class Domino’s wouldn’t deliver when I got there. So BackYard pizza was the lick.

Favorite place to go out to eat? Guthries. The place had 5 things on the menu. Chicken finger box, Chicken finger sandwich, Toast, Drink, and maybe a salad.

Did you go to the library? all of the time. We weren’t allowed to have chicks in the room, so you had to take them somewhere. Get you one of the hidden “study” rooms and you were straight.

What was your Favorite Floor you'd always be on? Third Floor. Ya’ll betta recognize.

Club, Athletics, Frat or Sororities, you joined? P phi P. and Me Phi Me

Where did you buy your books? Books???

Who made the best wings? Don’t know.

Ever attend a sporting event? no doubt. It was FAMU, home of Mighty Hundred.

Ever attend a concert or comedic performance? Biggie Smalls was the illest. I saw Sommore (comedian) Earthquake, etc.

Have you ever spent the night on campus not in your dorm hall? Nah. i wasn't gonna get sent home over no chick.

Favorite night to go out on, and where did you go? Wednesday for Wicked Wednesday, also Thursday thru Tuesday as well. And I still banged out good grades freshman year…. What!

Where did you get your coffee? Don’t drink the stuff.

Favorite part of Halloween? ”what kind of fucking question is this? no really...what the fuck this gotta do with the list as a whole?”---Nikki

Ditto.

Go see a play or been in one? I saw one or two. The Three Mo’ Tenors.

Did you ever have a job at school? Yep. I worked at the car wash place down the street from the school. I did that for about a week. Worked at a gas station for two years.

What do you hate about your college? Not getting my Net Check on time. Don’t play with my money…

What did you love most about it? People I met. Life Education I got. Baby I made. Wife I found.

Ever leave to go on a road trip, where? All the time. Miami, Atlanta, Orlando, Gainesville, Panama City, J-Ville.

Where would you believe is the best location to live in? Palmetto Apartments. Atleast chicks could come in to your spot. Though they couldn’t come in your room… wtf?

Graduated or still attending? Graduated. FAMU…FAMU… FAM God damn U, alright, alright.

Will you go back? one day. Probably when my kids attend.

How many parking tickets have you gotten there? I left there with $800 dollars in fines, but they never made me pay them. I was only in that handicapped spot for ten minutes. Give me a break!

Finally, ever gotten arrested? Nope.

_________________________________

FOUR THINGS
Four nicknames I've been given: I never had one…. Damn. Nobody like me enough.

Four movies I would watch over and over: Friday, Belly (first 5 minutes), Paid in Full, Carlito’s Way.

Four jobs that I have had in my life:
1. Chinese Restaurant (cut veggies all day)
2. tutor/teaching assistant
3. grocery bagger
4. On-site Government Representative to Contracting Officer aka baby sitter.


Four places I have lived: England, tallahassee, Germany, atlanta

Four TV shows I like to watch: My Name is Earl, BoonDocks, The Office, Everybody Hates Chris

Four places I have been on vacation: New Orleans, Netherlands, d.c., my momma house

Four things I could NOT live without: my music, my children, my functioning brain, and my camera. I had “my penis", but I opted for camera, afterall I do have children already listed.

Four of my favorite foods: oven baked macaroni, taco’s , cheesecake, fried catfish.

Four places I would rather be right now: at home with the FAM, reading (cause I’m supposed to be), taking pictures, playing in the rain like I used to when I was a kid.


Peace Out.

Let me know if you get that Credit card. Cause i might need you to get me something with it.

Peace.

2 comments:

nikki said...

your list ROCKS! SOOOOOOOOOO many memories brought back with this one. fam gawtdamn u, aiight aiight. I LOVE IT!

Abeni said...

Lol,I hope you get a credit card for real