Thursday, May 25, 2006

Go Me... it's your birthday.... i'm gonna party....

Cuz it's my birthday... and you know you should give eff, cuz it's my birthday!!!!


Well that's the official song for next Tuesday. I might not get many blogs done between now and then, so I figure now was a good time to get it done.

But if you're yearning for some of my writings, i implore you to check my older stuff. I think i have a lot of untouched posts on this site so please check me out.

I also would appreciate conversation about anything i've written so IM (instant message) me or drop a line somewhere.

Peace my people, and party safe and what not this weekend.


Peace

5 comments:

nikki said...

i wish you a happy birthday and a safe memorial day weekend!

The Brown Blogger said...

Peace bruh... Keep things tight until next week

Abeni said...

Happy Birthday! enjoy to the max

Issiata said...

Many blessings to you on your born day! :)

Brea said...

Hope you have an amazing birthday, do something blog worthy ;)