Monday, April 24, 2006

"It's been a long time, i shouldn't have left you..."- Rakim

What is up my people? I've been on hiatus for a few days so now i'm back to breathe some of that good blogosphere air. I know ya'll have been awaiting my return on pens and needles, so wait no more.

The last week has been a kinda vacation and a metamorphosis. Aside from one of my homeboys from high school coming down to visit and helping take me back to the essence of myself, wifey and i had a nice little talk about some things. I am feeling a lot more optimistic about my future than i did when i wrote the piece i wrote prior to this post.

Nothing does the body better than a renewal of the spirit. When your spirit is fresh and revived... age can do very little to prevent forward movement.

So as you all bask in the light that is currently eminating from my persons... I hope you all feel the light, see the light, and be the light.

Peace.

3 comments:

Abeni said...

Nice to see you back all recharged.keep the light burning

nikki said...

i know you've been working through some thangs. hang tough, luv. it will all work out as it should.

josie said...

i feeling the light, i will always look for it.