Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Fast ForWORD

I have been away from my words for a whil now. Its not so much that i'm not inspired to write, it's more that I haven't need to.

I experience these emotion every other month or two. I guess its my equivilent to the PMS or somethin'.

I decided to post some blasts from the past. These are just a couple of reminders of how far we have come, and how far we need to go. Also reminders on how much some people wanted to see us dead.










And my personal favorite...



Did Ice Cube just say "get your girl in the mood quicker, get your jimmy(penis) thicker..."? Wow and these were on regular TV back in the day.




Peace

4 comments:

Abeni said...

Just saying am back from vac in one piece

Anonymous said...

I get in those moods too, when I don't feel the need to write. It hasn't happened in a while. Enjoy your time off!! =)

Meadow said...

Well, you know. Perpetuating ignorance is big business.

Peace

nikki said...

aiight, you've been off long enough. bring your ass back now.