Wednesday, August 30, 2006

60 words....

I got the inspiration for this story from Ms. Abeni. She did a great job at it, so I thought I'd pass it forward and also attempt this myself.

So all my fellow writers and exciters take up the challenge and let me know what you all create.


Resistance


A Gunshot rang. Crimson tides flowed like magma down the path of least resistance. This path had brought two souls, and one lead projectile together. The ease which the gun came into the victors hand, the tearing through the air, the fabric of the victims shirt and skin and organs, the absence of parental guidance, all walked this same path.


Peace.


Now.... every body do this... i don't wanna have to call names. Peace my pretty people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say , thanks for passing through and feel free anytime...ok....

nikki said...

love it!

i'll do my homework, teacher.

Abeni said...

Excellent.Couldnt believe you said all that in 60 words:)

brooklyn babe said...

Sup.