Monday, August 21, 2006

3 seconds in a life series...

I decided to write a "3 seconds in the life" poem. Hopefully i can write a series of them.. who know's.

....Suicide Bomber....

Three...
No time to freeze,
only time to breathe,
i feel the stretch of my cotton tee,
as i start to... heave,
then relieve
my body of what it no longer needs.
oxygen.
it's only purpose now is to
feeds the flames,
make the bangs go boom,
seal my fate and seal their doom.
destroy some live, make the news.
the shit is bigger than religion,
i gives a fuck about the Jews.

Two...
i am the means,
i don't need to see the ends
my plans to build and destroy
some of these institutions.
so when this act
brings forth revolution,
and inspires some solution
to this population pollution,
while contributing to the eradication
of an education system that
that does little for edification,
and nothing for the black nation.

you will all witness this demolition
of our government through the extradition
of these self-preserving politians,
lining their pockets with our pensions.


One...
but, what about the innocent,
are they guilty through their ignorance?
couldn't i just reach out,
and try to grab their common sense?
then again, fuck their misdirected allegiance,
treating this government
like it deserves reverence.
while we lack relevence.
only given the ghost of freedom
for our lawful adherence, and
showing little resistance
to our powerless existence.

who else will be a soldier for the war of independence
and hold these truths as evidence...?
as i utter my last words...
"Good-bye Mr. President".



Peace

6 comments:

nikki said...

OH SNAP OH SNAP OH SNAP!

aiight, so this is on my short list of favorite poems of all time now. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

dude, if this is what i get when you come back from an extended vacation, take ya ass away right now and i'll check you next month!

BK said...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.. wow.. I love this.. I am going to link you so I can read more of your work later..


Mad love to ya.. keep it up.. I found another mental stimulation for my day :)

BK

Miz JJ said...

Great poem. I may need to get off here for the FBI traces this shit. Lol. Truer haven't been spoken in awhile.

VerseOne said...

i know miz JJ. i was like should i not write that last line... but then i was like fuck it. it's my opinion. and it really doesn't apply to any particular prez.

thank all for their comments. 'preciate it.

Peace

Ms.Honey said...

WOW! That's all I can say.

Nika Laqui said...

Dang DYLAN, you spit hot fire!...*lol*