Thursday, February 09, 2006

Dating Stories

I was just reading Brea's blog on here possibly delving into the world of online dating. And that sparked some memories of my experiences with the internet and women, as well as other funny stuff that's happened to me. Like I've said on previous posts, memories are a hard thing to forget. So with that i begin...

Back in 1999, on May 29th a me and female that I had met on collegeclub decided we'd go out. Since my birthday was the next day, and my prospects were looking kinda slim for getting my annual "Birthday Sex", i figured, why not. Now, me and this chic spoke had spoken on the phone a few times prior than this meeting, and she always was talking freaky, and how cute she was, and all the things she would do to and for me. So i knew she'd be 'bout it. So we made our plan and she was to come by the crib, and we go to the movies. Mind you, I never saw a picture of this chic, since this was before digital camera's were big, and u had to actually go scan you photos in for them to be seen. So I never saw her picture, and I really never gave the idea of her looks much thought. I believe my horniness was guiding my actions back then.

So she finally comes by, and I look through the peep hole... and i notice that i can't see all of her in the peep hole... that's wasn't good. After standing there cursing myself for a minute, I opened the door. Now she was cute in the face, for a man of about 145 lbs. she was little too much women for me.

She came in saw the spot, and chilled for a minute. In my head I'm thinking of ways not to go to this movie, but she seemed to really want to make a date out of this. So we eventually left for the movie. I asked her to drive cause i didn't want to be spotted by any of my peoples. I even choose to go to see a bad movie at the $1 theatre.

We went to the show, and came back to the crib afterwards. We chilled on the couch for a bit, and it was funny cause she was trying to see if i was 'bout it. She was talking about the stuff she had promised to give me for my birthday, but I couldn't get my mind or body to go along with the dirty talk. I eventually had to use the "i don't have any protection" lie to shut down the conversation. She then decided to leave, and I... went to sleep.

What i learned from this event... is that when somebody's profile name contains the word "thickness" it's usually not this! Peace.

10 comments:

Superstar Nic said...

LOL, that's a good and funny ass story. At least now you can see a pic of the person before you meet them. I don't know if I would do that though.

I know several people that have done it. Some of them are still together and some even married now. Others of course did not work out.

nikki said...

internet dating is a crapshoot. luckily, i only did it once and we ended up being friends with benefits, so it worked out as far as i was concerned.

Abeni said...

fat gurls need love too-verse you shoulda risen to the challenge:)

Unknown said...

Wow you said college club. I remember that one. I made one friend on there. He was cool. The rest of 'em were nasty freaks. Or so they claimed to be.

The one guy I dated from meeting online turned out to be hotter irl. He's still a cutie. I should call him this week.

VerseOne said...

nah, abeni. my 150 pound frame can't even consider that challenge.
i can't fool with a chic that might be able to beat me up.

Peace.

TheAnalyticalCynic said...

If you condition yourself to think the internet is full of nothing but pedophiles and fat chics, you'll be alright...think so?

Brea said...

Yikes! I actually met one of the guys I met online in person. I thought he and I would make good friends from our online conversations. I wasn't really attracted to him from his pictures. He turned out to be super cute and super charming in person. So we'll see....

Blah Blah Blah said...

internet is the thing in the blog world lately...think i have been to 4 sites talking about it...

so your saying...you only gave it ONE chance? LOL

josie said...

man, i afraid to meet online people. but i have meant one though. he's cool. but i wouldn't make it a practice though

VerseOne said...

blah blah blah:

well i did do it once afterward, but that's another story for another day...