Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Click.....(pt. 2)

Click.

beep....
Hey Miss...
just checkin', thought i'd see whats up.
get at me when you got a minute. click.

beep...
What up Queen?
you ran through my head,
so i figured i would check you,
holla atcha boy when you get time. click.

beep...
Whut ta gwan star?
you stay busy,
i ain't mad at ya'.
well i thought i'd catch up with you,
see how life's treatin' you.
peace. click.

beep...
i just heard this song on the radio...
it had me reminiscing on the good ol' days,
i know you would've appreciated it.
maybe your listening anyways.
well... peace. click

beep.
did i do something to you?
i thought we were closer than that!
let me know if i did something wrong.
i hope you're in a good place.
peace Ma'. click.

beep.
click.

beep.
click.

beep.
so it's like that?
you just gonna ig' me?
like we never knew each other?!
i gotcha!
fuck you d'en!
i didn't need you anyways.
click.

"... the number you have dialed is no longer in service, please check the number a try again."
beep.
mom, i'm sorry for what i said.
i just miss you so much.
i wish i could just hear your voice again.
mom...
call me when you're ready to talk.
click.

2 comments:

Brea said...

Looks like I'm not the only one who has been on hiatus. Hope you are well.

Brea said...

Thanks for stopping by my site and for your kind words. Looking forward to "hearing your voice" again when access is more convenient. Safe travels!