Thursday, December 14, 2006

Life... In Black & White

Here are some of my more recent photos. I've been photographing with my old school Canon, but i've been trying to save up for the "super-camera". God-willin' the first part of next year i will get it. Then all my people on here about to publish those great works of literature can holla at me about their cover photos.


the kids. photos just don't do children justice.


i got a nice glare on this one, kinda whimsical.

the Queen, doing her thing.


my neice.

oldie of my bro', possibly one of my favorite pics i've taken.

Peace.

3 comments:

josie said...

oh gosh. those are beautiful. i especially like the one with all the people.

Abeni said...

Beautiful! I really love black and white pictures

nikki said...

your photos are just so beautiful!